NYSEDC Basic Economic Development Course 2020 GraduatesCongratulations to our NYSEDC Basic Economic Development Course attendees for completing our 2020 virtual course! The course focuses on the development, organization, and operation of economic development activities in both the public and private sectors; it also highlights leading national and international trends and best practices in economic development.
This year's graduates include:
- Keri Allison, Steuben County IDA
- Kurt Anderson, Ithaca Area Economic Development
- Nathan Bruschi, Albany County Legislature
- Sarah Davis. Seneca County IDA
- Walter Forman, Albany County IDA
- Chris Glancy, Think Dutchess Alliance for Business
- Kerri Green, Commerce Chenango
- Connor Griffin, Coles Together
- Valory Keough, Three Rivers Development
- Kimberly Motekew, NYS Empire State Development DMWBD
- William Murphy, Albany County CRC
- Brendan O'Bryan, The Agency: Broome County IDA/LDC
- Sarah Raetz, Town of Lockport IDA
- Virgina Rawlins, Capitalize Albany Corp.
- Renee Richard, Think Dutchess Alliance for Business
- Laurence Wilson, Consultant
Click here to learn more about the course.